TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please be guided by our Terms and Conditions and the use of www.hat.com.ph, hereinafter referred to as the "Website“. By using this website, you hereby understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions of Service, referred to as "Terms of Service". The following Terms contain the whole agreement between HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES TRADING and the USER, hereinafter referred to as "You", and shall prevail over any other offers, promises, inducements, and representations, which either party may have given prior to the execution hereof.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service. Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website. These terms were recently updated on 31st of July 2020.
2. General Services
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES TRADING is a Website that acts as a platform which allows users to buy a wide array of home appliances, at any time, from anywhere in the Philippines, using the internet. (Until further notice. HAT will serve Metro Manila and some areas in Rizal and Cavite provinces.
By accessing and using the Website, you agree and undertake not to:
• Impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
• Use the Website or Services for illegal purposes
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Website or Services
• Post, promote or transmit through the Website or Services any Prohibited Materials
• Interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Website or Services
2. General Services
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES TRADING is a Website that acts as a platform which allows users to buy a wide array of home appliances, at any time, from anywhere in the Philippines, using the internet. (Until further notice. HAT will serve Metro Manila area only.)
By accessing and using the Website, you agree and undertake not to:
• Use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Website’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another Customer’s computer or mobile device or the Website or Services
• Use the Website or Services other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws.
This Website may contain links to other websites (the "Linked Sites"), which are not operated by Terms and Conditions.
3. Linking to this Website
• You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
• You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
• Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES TRADING and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation.
• Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES TRADING
• You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense, transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene, hack into any aspect of the Service, corrupt data, cause annoyance to other users, infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights, send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam", or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.
• Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES TRADING will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them3. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
• We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5. Terms of Sale
• By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES TRADING, you must;
I. At least 18 years old;
II. Residing in the Philippines or holding a Filipino passport
III. Input facts and accurate information
IV. Agree that purchasing Products in your individual capacity for personal and Philippine domestic, non-commercial use.
• If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the E-Wallet and Bank Account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
6. Our Contract
• When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order.
• A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by email that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you.
• Only those goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
• Pricing and Availability
• While we try and ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
• If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a refund net of cancellation fee and applicable bank processing charges our company might have incurred. Note that products that have been dispatched/delivered can no longer be cancelled.
• Product prices and delivery charges may change at any time, but such changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
• Payment for all Products must be made using any payment methods available onsite upon “checkout” within the Site.
• Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
• HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES TRADING reserves the right to change prices for Products displayed on the Website at any time before you place an Order.
8. Placing Your Order
• Click on the item you’re interested in, Add to cart all the items you want to purchase, Proceed to check-out, and Payment procedures.
• Registration after payment as we need your full details to ensure that we deliver the items to you and make sure your purchases are recorded in the Customer Service system.
• Upon receiving your order, (You will be asked to pay via Bank Transfer or via E-Wallet - G Cash and Pay Maya), you will receive an invoice from HAT .
• The amount received shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods and corresponding delivery charges of your purchase.
• Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the amount paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
• You may pay through
Bank : Banco de Oro
Branch : Quezon Avenue-Heroes Hills
Savings Account Name : Household Appliances Trading
Account No. : 002010334473
GCASH Account Number: 09163621283
HAT to shoulder the 3.5% card processing per transaction (we will advise otherwise).
HAT to shoulder online bank transfer of Bancnet ATM cards of Php 20.00 (we will advise otherwise).
HAT to shoulder the 2.5% processing fee for every E-wallet transaction.(we will advise otherwise)
10. Supply of Your Products
• Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we will supply to you the Products indicated on your Order Confirmation.
• When your Order items have been dispatched, we will email, call or inform you via SMS to confirm shipment of each item.
11. Transfer of Title
• Ownership of the Products will only pass to you on the later of either delivery or when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges (if applicable).
12. Consumer Guarantees
• If a Product has a defect, and reported within 7 days after the delivery HAT shall provide the following provisions:
i. Have the unit/s repaired and enjoy service warranty on the product
ii. Reject the good/s and file the claim for refund
iii. Reject the good/s and request for re-delivery of an identical replacement, or one of similar value if reasonably available.
• If you think that a Product is defective you should contact HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCE TRADING Customer Service at 09163621283 and a customer care representative will assist you. A photo may be requested to assist with the assessment of your claim. If a Product is replaced, your replacement Product becomes your property and the returned Product becomes HAT’s property. When a refund is given, the returned Product becomes HAT’s property.
• Standard manufacturer warranty shall be applied to any purchased product.
13. Consumer Guarantees
• Cancellation by Customer (Non-Faulty Product)
a. If you wish to cancel your order please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for the processing of the cancellation request. The cancellation request will be subject to HAT’s approval, cancellation fee, and bank surcharges at it apply.
b. Once an order has been dispatched it may not be canceled
• Faulty Products
a. For Brand New/Unopened Products, manufacturer’s warranty as stated applies.
b. For sale items in HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES TRADING, while fully functional, brand new, and unused, may have some dents and slight aesthetic defects as disclosed on the items description. . (Note that some sale products sold in HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES TRADING online store, while fully functional, and unused, may have some dents and slight aesthetic defects. They are disclosed on the item description and photos that indicate defects. These are not part of defects,)
c. HAT will follow the After Sales Service policy of Beko Pilipinas Corporation.
INFORMATION YOU NEED TO PROVIDE
I. You specifying with reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the Product is damaged or defective.
II. You providing us with the Sales Invoice No. and Product Serial No. and such other information as we reasonably require.
a. If you would like us to repair, replace or provide a refund for the Product where it did conform to the applicable purchase and we find that the Product has:
III. Been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions.
IV. Been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair.
V. Been dealt with or used contrary to our or the manufacturer's instructions for the Product.
VI. Deteriorated through normal wear and tear, after delivery by us, we may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
14. Returns, Replacements and Repairs
• Considered permitted returns are the following:
i. Receive a product that is fundamentally different in nature from the Product ordered by the Customer.
ii. Receive a . damaged or a not working ordered product
iii. Receive a product that is not as advertised on the website;
Wrong item is delivered;
• If you wish to return or replace a Product due to any of above-stated permitted reasons for return, you must notify us within 7 days after delivery. Risk of loss or damage to the goods will not be assumed by HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES TRADING until the item has been received at warehouse. Change of mind reason is not accepted.
• Beyond seven (7) days return policy, faulty or damaged Products reported by the customer validated by the authorized service technician will be subject to repair. Unrepairable faulty or damaged Products will be subject to replacement.
15. How to Return a Product
• A BPC Return Approval Form is required for replacement Products and refunds. This is provided by Customer Service after confirming the problem.
• When Service has provisionally determined that a Product is defective, you will be issued with BPC Return Approval Form . Products cannot be returned without BPC Return Approval Form. The Product should be returned to HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES TRADING within seven (7) calendar days of the issuance of the BPC Return Approval Form . All Products for return should be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that was shipped with the Product. If the accessories are not included, only a partial refund will be applied.
• Product must be returned after we agree to provide you with a refund or replace the Product.
• When/If you received a defective Product and validated by the assigned technician for return, the customer shall fill out the email sent to you.
• After filling out the information required in the email, our customer care representative will contact customer to set up the pull out schedule of the product.
16. How to get a refund
• Refund can be processed between fifteen (15) to thirty (30) banking days in case of return or cancellation using the official return form provide by HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES TRADING. Refund will be released via check payment, pay to the client’s name or through bank to bank transfer. Details for refund releasing must be provided by customer.
•Any request for refund for justifiable reasons will be subject for approval from the management of HAT, as recommended and confirmed by BPC Customer Service. (HAT will follow refund policy of BPC.)
Customer Service to prepare BPC Refund Approval Form before HAT can refund.
• Household Appliances Trading Corporation Refund Policy:
1. Within 7 days, the customer is eligible to claim for replacement/return with valid service report approved by the management.
2. Customer Unit – beyond 7 days
a. Refund is only applicable for good units.
b. Unit is being reported after the 7 days from delivery
c. Unit is exhibiting malfunctions on its performance, unusual noise, low performance, etc and still be considered unrepairable provided that the customer service has tried to fix the malfunction/s thrice (3x).
d. Reported problem is not cosmetic in nature if it has cosmetic issues like scratch or dent it should be reported within seven (7) days and this will be subject for replacement instead of refund.
If the manufacturer (Beko Pilipinas Corporation) fails to provide adequate repairs for reason such as;
• No spare parts available
• Multiple repairs have been conducted
• Beyond economical repair costs
A replacement will be offered in the event that Beko Pilipinas cannot support the adequate functions of the unit.
In case it is determined that a replacement cannot and will not suffice the requirements of the customer, a refund may be elected. The unit cost shall be determined by the Beko Pilipinas Team once all pertinent documentations have been met and subsequently offered to the customer. The amount shall be discussed with the customer and will also be calculated based on the sale value of the unit less the depreciated value.